- Do we want the TITLE of the page to change (this is in the browser title bar, at the very, very top) whenever the concordance changes? The current site does this.
- Do we want some particular word's table to load automatically when we load the concordance?
- Do we want to put the pdf links on the master concordance page, and the individual pages, in the same fashion as they are on the current site?
- On the old site, pdfs open in the current window. Should we do that still? Currently, we have them opening in a separate window.
- We grabbed "Instructions and Prayers" from a different place than the concordance page. That link on the old CTMS site is broken. Is the text we grabbed okay?
- To make the Cumulatives work nicely, we slightly modified the tags in the source texts (ex "Corr" to "LCorr" or "ECorr" for the Latin and English Correspondences). Is that okay?
- When we copied the banner text from here: https://thomasmorestudies.org/EnglishConcordance/framconc.htm , we added italics around "The Complete...". Is that okay?
- And we used the same banner text on the Latin cumulative concordance, so as to include R.S. Sylvester's name. Is that okay?
- It would be good to remove "english-correspondence" from the URL of the concordance. Can Patrick do that?