Please support the work of the CTMS. The Center for Thomas More Studies is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Or write your check to “The Center for Thomas More Studies,” mailed to the following address: 1845 East Northgate Dr. Box 475, Irving, TX 75062
Your donation supports the ongoing work of the Center to promote the study of More, especially his understanding of liberty, statesmanship, and the need for educated and virtuous citizens, specifically through the following endeavors:
- Publications of new editions of More’s works, including The Essential Works of Thomas More
- Publication of Morean analysis and commentary, of which 12 books and over 120 articles have already been published
- Concordances developed for each and all of More’s works
- Commissioned research projects
- Creation of online reference materials, including a library of commentary and criticism, scans of manuscripts, early published editions of More’s works, biographical material, and artwork
Thank you for your support of these and other projects!